TODAY'S LIVING FOR ONLY $99,000
You will love the openness and decor in this recently remodeled home featuring hardwood in the living and dining rooms, a bright and cheery kitchen and first floor office or den overlooking a deep fenced yard through patio doors. Spacious bathroom, lots of closets and storage too! Great gas heat and a convenient powder room also. One car garage makes parking a breeze.
Jeff Seibert of Associates Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Lancaster County,
Vol. 39, Issue 08, Page 28.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable Ready
- Cooling System: Window Unit(s) A/C
- Heating System: Forced Air
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.5
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas; None
- Exterior Construction: Aluminum Siding; Brick; Vinyl Siding
- Garage: Detached
- Parking: On Street; 2 spaces
- Property Type: Residential; Duplex
- Entryway / Foyer
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Breakfast Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Eat-In Kitchen; Full Bath; Half Bath
- Columbia Boro; Columbia Boro; Columbia Boro,Columbia,Columbia,Verify
- Columbia,Columbia,Columbia Boro; Columbia Boro; Columbia Boro,Verify
- Verify,Columbia,Columbia Boro; Columbia Boro; Columbia Boro,Columbia